TOMSCOUT strive to provide you with a positive shopping experience. We understand that there may be situations where a return is necessary, and we want to ensure that the process is clear and convenient.
Kindly take a moment to carefully review the following information:
General Return Guidelines:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition, including being unworn, unwashed, unused, and undamaged, with all original tags and packaging intact.
- Products that were sold at marked-down prices or clearance sales are not eligible for return.
- Underwear Collections are ineligible for return due to hygiene concerns.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Each item can only be returned once.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team within 14 days of receiving your order to obtain return authorization.
- Returned products must be arranged for return within the agreed-upon timeframe following our approval of the return request.
- All return parcels must be delivered back to us using a traceable service with a tracking number to ensure a secure return process.
- Customers are responsible for all return freight or postal charges (two-way), including duty and tax, if applicable.
- TOMSCOUT is not responsible for any lost packages or packages that do not reach us for any reason.
Partial Refund for Non-Original Condition:
- If you are returning an item that is not in its original condition or has been damaged, a partial refund may be issued based on the item's condition.
- The partial refund amount will be determined by our customer service team after evaluating the returned item.
- Please note that the partial refund will be lower than the original purchase price to account for the item's diminished value.
TOMSCOUT reserves the right to refuse any refunds if the returned goods are in unsatisfactory condition or if any of the above-stated conditions are not met.