TOMSCOUT strive to keep you satisfied with the items you received. However, we know some outfits don't fit you as you think they might, if you need an exchange, we are here to help.
Standard Exchange Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased from TOMSCOUT.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition; e.g. unworn, unwashed, unused, and undamaged, in original tags and packaging.
- Each item can only be exchanged once, items for exchange must be of equal or higher value.
- Panties Collections are ineligible for exchange or return due to hygiene concerns.
- Products that were sold at marked-down prices or clearance sales are not eligible for an exchange.
- For all exchanges, customers pay for all return freight or postal charges (two-way), including duty and tax, if applicable.
- Returned products must be arranged within 14 days of our approval of the exchange request. TOMSCOUT will not be liable for any goods which fail to reach us before the end of the exchange period
- TOMSCOUT will not be held responsible for any lost packages. All returns parcels must be delivered back to us using a traceable service with a tracking number.
- For all returns due to production defects, delivery of the wrong size or wrong item; we will return the correct item to the customer at the last indicated shipping address at no extra cost.
Damaged and Defective Products
At TOMSCOUT, we uphold our products to the highest standards of quality. It has never happened before for customers to be receiving our products that are damaged or defective.
If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality, the original product will be returned to you. We do not accept refunds for the following:
- Obtained from a source other than www.tomscout.com.
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.
TOMSCOUT reserves the right to refuse any exchanges if returned goods are in unsatisfactory conditions, or any of the above-stated conditions are not met.
Need for an exchange?
Feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.